Why choose us?
We have more than 18 years experience in delivery of vocational education and training and we work with many of Australia’s leading employers.
Who should do this training?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and all those wishing to learn about how to conduct effective performance appraisals.
How long does the course go for?
The duration of this workshop can be between half-a-day and one-day, depending on your needs.
What is the cost?
Special rates can be negotiated for programs conducted by Training Services Australia on behalf of our clients, exclusively for their personnel.
Where are the training locations?
We offer in-house client specific training for this course that can be run at the clients premises, our training centre in Perth or overseas and throughout regional Australia as well as all capital cities including Darwin, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
When is the course available?
In-house private training can be arranged at a time and date suitable to your business.
Are there any course pre-requisites?
No qualifications are necessary to participate in this workshop.
What topics and activities are included?
- About performance appraisals
– What is a performance appraisal?
– Why do we carry out performance appraisals?
– The benefits of performance appraisal
- Steps in the performance appraisal process
- Preparing for an appraisal
– Pre-appraisal checklist
– SWOT analysis
– What should the interview cover?
- Conducting the appraisal interview
– Communication skills
– Use of questions in appraisal interviews
– Evidence of performance and behaviour
– Setting objectives
– Handling poor performance
- After the interview
- Common performance appraisal errors
- Appraisal interview – handling different personality types
What about homework and assessment requirements?
There is no homework or assessment requirements for this workshop.
Need more information?
For further information you can contact us here or call us on 08 9422 6444.