Learner Engagement and Participation (LEAP Workshop)
Who should do this training?
This course has been developed for experienced trainers who are looking for new and creative ways to engage their learners and make their training more interesting.
How long does the course go for?
What is the cost?
$695 per person Inc GST (Public Workshops)
Special rates can be negotiated for workshops conducted by Training Services Australia on behalf of our clients, exclusively for their personnel
Why choose us?
We have more than 19 years experience in delivery of vocational education and training and we work with many of Australia’s leading employers.
Where are the training locations?
We offer this course at our premises in Mt Lawley and in-house client specific training for this course that can be run at the clients premises, our training centre in Perth or overseas and throughout regional Australia as well as all capital cities including Darwin, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
When is the course available?
Are there any course pre-requisites?
No qualifications are necessary to participate in this workshop.
What topics are included?
- Training effectively
- How do adults like to learn?
- The comfort zone and avoiding burnout
- Bring boring but important concepts to life
- What could you move off PowerPoint and into the room?
- Structuring training sessions
- Selecting training resources and activities
- Revamping old techniques
- On the edge of their seat technique
- Use of novelty
- Communication skills for trainers
- Energy levels
- Managing group dynamics
- Dealing with difficult participants
- Handling the highly experienced learner
- Review and evaluate training delivery
- Room layout
What about homework and assessment requirements?
There is no homework or assessment requirements for this workshop.
Need more information?
For further information you can contact us here or call us on 08 9422 6444.